BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

OuT Of MinD

Hey, friends..... about one month i never blog already. On 15th of September, some event had take all my emotion, happiness, mood and many things away. On that day, i stay back for bowling till 2 sth then go for tuition. After i finish bowling and wanted to go for tuition. I get the news about my mother met accident and sent to hospital. The accident is serious. I was scared and shocked about it. I was out of mood and wanted to rush to hospital to meet my mother. But the problem is i do not know how to go to general hospital ( unbelievable, is it? ) So i asked one of my friend to lead me there. But i still can't meet my mother because they don't let me in. Pity me....
On order to wait for time passed, I go to my tuition center there. Sir consoled me, talked to me. By 4.30pm, he go hospital with me. Finally I saw my mother. Her hand broke, and its look serious. Really took my heart away.... I was going to cry that time. But I knew that I shouldn't because my mother will be worry. Then after sometimes, I went back. I cancelled to go to cg meeting. I was out of mood. I just go to my account tuition only. At there, I could forget my sadness.
The day without mother, is really very miss her and sad. After 4 days, my mother get to come back home already.Thank God.
Friends, now my mother already at home and recovering. Thanks for you all prayers.

Father, I pray that my mother will get well soon and her hand will be better. My mother will not worry too much. I pray that she will be nice. Now my mother train up her left hand by writing and do all the stuff with her left hand.Pray in Jesus name, AMEN

0 comments: