I will be heading to Singapore within 3 days~~~ Those couldnt make it to send me off, i am going to miss u guys.
There are a lot of reasons that i wan to work in Singapore.
1. Currency
2. Currency(give my family more money)
3. Kelvin ( it's time to enter another level of r/s )
4. Kelvin's Family ( Don't want to be too close to them )
There are a lot of things that i need to pack. it is like moving house. blanket and bedsheet also take....
Luckily kelvin came back and help me to export some of my clothes to Singapore already. Currently it is in his wardrobe.
I will be working in Bedok, Singapore as account assistant. But stay in Jurong which takes 1.5 hours to and from work everyday. y? because have to stay near Kelvin so that he would be able to take care of me. But i will change my accommodation or job very soon so that it could be nearer.
I am going to miss my family very much. I will be alone and have to be independent in Singapore. I will give u all my SG number when i get 1. C from my fb o~
Special thanks to those close friends~
For those who make it to meet up before i go SG, really appreciate abt it
For those who cant make it, " we shall meet next year during cny "
hahahahahah!
can always contact me through phone, facebook or msn de... don feel sad la.
don forget to send an invitation card if any of u r getting married o~~~
goodbye, my friend~
will inform in facebook whenever i am bk to Malaysia.
Watch Or Stream Eulogy Full Movie
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment