BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, February 06, 2009

Why ppl can be SO wu liao!!!

I really beh tong 1 girl from my class…
Really wu liao dao…
I dono hw to say…

ytd our college held cny open house…
So all chinese are invited…
Normally we wont go…
But our friends are committee, so give them face…
Then we go…

Then when came to throw orange section…
Every ppl are invited…
Of coz nobody wan la…
Don worry…
Me either…
I really don like this kind of thing…

Have a friend came near the girls group and ask all of us to throw…
And it is free…
Haha! Free also I m nt interested…

some girl,
they don wan…
then wan friends accompany…
then tuo tuo la la at there…

somemore said nonsense…
some girl asked that guy, is it that Kathy go throw the orange d…then u go to pick up?…
I really pengsan!
Then ask me to throw…
Y keep on wan to talk abt rumours…
Beh liao beh liao de wor…
Then make me as a joke…
I was jz smile to them and treat that this never happen…
Don ever care also…

Then our sir came to us and ask us go…
They push me out …
Then the girl that wanted to throw de, don wan d wor…
Push me out wor…
Honestly, I was really don wan n also nt that happy d…
( y ppl need to b so fake? Y cant I jz be myself there? )

I went out to write a wish list and throw the orange…
Due to :
1. Sir asked…
2. Out of time d…( I dono y…they jz said out of time )

Hope that this kind of things wont affect my mood for the rest of the day…
Actually wont affect la, jz that I really beh tong y they so wu liao nia…

I was wondering, y they love to say this n that abt ppl but then when ppl talk abt them,
They will be angry and really beh syok tht ppl?

“ u can say ppl but then don like ppl say u de? ”

0 comments: