BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, January 05, 2009

Last day of holiday

Today went to meeting for Buddhist performance…

Haha!
Gonna perform traditional dance on 31st of may at usm…
Celebrate 30 anniversaries…

So these few months will have to practice dance lo…


2nd, get to knw tht my primary sch’s friend so wu lat,
Come bk every week from UM…
Geng lo…
For me I bo a ne ho lat d…
I salute him… haha!
so his part ler, only practice with the group on fri to sun…
like tht…
but we r nt related de…
I dance girls de… his part is boy de…


3rd, my pc rosak again…
Suspect kena virus… can use lo… but only safe mode…
Haha!
Gonna repair again…
Jz reformat nt more than 1 week…
My parents gonna kill me…

So nw no songsto listen…
Cant on9…
Haiz…
Torture…
Haha!
Tomoro will bring to repair d…
AGAIN!!!

0 comments: