BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Kathy is back to blogspot!!!!( More About my trip )

When i open my blog today, i realise that its been more than 2 months i never blog here. So sorry!!! I was having my stpm during my last blog... After my big test, i have been busy until now even i am still busy. One thing can be sure is i will be free on March no more function other than work...
Now graduate form school, no more schooling.... i miss the time when i was in school even i don't like to be in my class that time. School is the best place, don't need to worry about anything but just study.
Tell you wat, after my stpm ( even during stpm ) i was busy with my dance for christmas open house on 16th of Dec. What A Great Experience!!! I dance without any mistake, very nice. I remebered that night was a rainy day. But really thank God that he let us present our hardwork < Praise Him > to him. After 2 or 3 items, then only rain. It was so heavy until the celebration have to cancel half way. I look so nice, i was so nervous if i will make mistake. After that, my friend's father fetch me back. Haha!
Just the 5 hours after the dance, i have to wake up very early in the morning to head on to Malacca!!!!! Because i was so tired, i couldn't wake up on time. That's why i was late. 1st day at Malacca, we went to megamall. I took a Lot of photo at there. Then we go back to our hotel. Its so sorry i forgot the name of my hotel at Malacca. Hey, i was same room with 2 guys for the whole trip!!!! But there was nothing happen~~~. Haha! We are quite good friends... Because just 3 of us who going, others in the bus is our junior we don't even know them.At night, we went out to find some food. Wow, i help one of them to make up.Haha! There was all Malays food so we forced to eat. Otherwise we will be hungry until die during our trip.
The next day, we went to A Famosa. Wow, a lot of animals there!!! I took animals photos for my brother because he couldn't come with his broken hand. i took photo with parrots. Luckily i was wearing a jacket because parrot stand on my shoulder. That Pic Cost RM12!!!! But its worth!!! Next, i watched elephants show. Its 1st time to go there. I had 1 great experience at there. Have you need massage by an elephant? I had!!!!! Elephant use their nose to massage. Maybe that elephant likes my hat, so keep on knock my head. If not because of my hat, then its been lucky that i wore hat. I hugged the elephant and took photo too..... i will keep that photo well.Haha! After walk around at A Famosa, we head on to Genting. My hotel name of course is 1st World. We ate instant noodle cup all the time at Genting.
The 3rd day of my trip, we went to play outdoor games. The weather was so cold and my jacket is not thick enough. This time at Genting is just the same lo, different is play more games than last time.
Then we leaving in the evening to KL.





Story will be continue.........

0 comments: