BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Last Day To See Teacher In School

Few days ago, my muet teacher came into our class and told us that she no longer will will be our teacher and might have other teacher come to replace her. When I heard about it, I was wanted to ask teacher : Why, teacher? Why? Many of us keep on ask why and want to know the truth. We tried to find the answer but we are student, how can we know about teacher privacy?
The next day, we found out the answer. First, our teacher get complain by someone because she specified to teach more for one girl in our class. That girl is weak in English but her learning attitude is good. Secondly, teacher get an offer to go kl to teach in a private school. I felt so angry for the one who complain my teacher. Do you know that she is a good teacher? she gave her heart to teach us. Every lesson with her, you will learn something. For those who complain teacher will be regret after all, because you have lose a good teacher. You have such a good teacher but you take it as granted. Now, the situation become so coincident that teacher get an offer to teach in a private school at kl. If I were teacher, I will go because of my student never appreciate me, always break my heart, find trouble with me.
Words for teacher :
I love you, teacher. I love to be your student. Everyday waiting for the time pass and come to muet period, wait for you to come in and teach us. Teacher, you never look down on us specially those from Chinese educated. You know that we are shy to speak in English but you encourage us to speak. Teacher said : " Take up this challenge and speak English all the time, if anyone dare to laugh at you because of your broken English, challenge her to get a Band 6, otherwise the person who laugh at you don't have a reason to laugh at you since her English is not very good. "
Since Lower Six, teacher encourage those Chinese to sit together with Indian so that we will have more opportunity to speak English because of our class just have 2 races, which is Chinese and Indian. I did what teacher advised, I sit together with Indian even this year. Now I be able to speak English fluently even my English is still broken. I am glad.
I'm sorry, teacher. Teacher, you gave out your heart and all your best to teach us but ended up we disappointed you. I know we broke your heart deeply. Teacher, I hope that you will continue to teach us but this is all your choice. If teacher feel unhappy to teach us then I also can not be so selfish to ask teacher to stay. Anyway, I really hope to be teach by you again in the future.
Finally, I would like to apologize to you, teacher for what I have did wrong all the while. Teacher, I wish all the best for you in the future. Thank you, teacher.

0 comments: