BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Thoughts About Sex & Impact On Young People

How is it that people think about sex? How do they feel?


" I had intercourse even though I didn't want to. I was madly in love with the guy and one night he told me if I ever wanted to see him again. I'd have to have sex with him. I didn't want to lose him, so i did it. God! I hated myself and him afterward. I don't see him anymore. Sex isn't a toy, it should be something special." By Sherrie, 17

" I often go out to a bar I like, out of loneliness. I want some warm, loving company. When I pick up a man, though and make love with him, the opposite happens. I feel more lonely than before. " By Seattle College Student

" Sex...... is the only way many people know how to be intimate. " By Dr. Gabriel Brown, The New Celibacy


" Sexual activity is heightened in mid - adolescence ( 14 - 15 years ); it is also at this period that there is a " testing of the ability to attract the opposite sex. " By Dr. Ismail Mohd, National Population and Family Development Board. ( Malaysia )

0 comments: