BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

New Life!!!

After this, I should be more confident and cherish about my life and be a better person. Human sometimes can be very lazy which means I am the one who include about this. So in order to succeed we need encourage and motivation from the people among themself.

Actually I also do not know what I am talking or crapping about. Haha!

No matter what happen,!
I am who i am!
I have to do something for myself!
Forget about past and start a new life!
We don't care about past or future but now!
Appreciate what we have now!
Be Cherish!
Be Charmed!
Be Positive!
Be Energetic!
Be Happy!
Stay Cool!

Father, I pray that I will have a better life or great life in all ways....
I will succeed in my career and education...
I will found my true love that very love me or love each other....
Care much about me, protect me from any danger or evil, talk with me, when I need him, he will be there for me, a good listener for me, give advice when I need....
Also good in education, noneed to high, better than me, ok already. Have both car and motorcycle.... Better is car.... haha!
I hope that I will found him one day!

I want to marry a rich guy!
haha!
Just kidding!
But if this can come true, I do hope for it!

ok la....
have to sleep already!

goodnight, father!
sweet dreams, father < Father, I hope that I won't dream tonight I need to have a good night sleep >

Father, I pray that all of my friend will be great! Tomorrow will be a better day or a great day! I also pray that Zhi Yan will have a strong body and his flu will get very well. I also pray that our VOICE cg will be back very soon so that I can attend it. I pray that my family will be fine, happy and healthy! I also pray that all of my friends will be happy, healthy and peace. Thank you, Father!

I Pray in Jesus Name, AMEN!

0 comments: