BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 17, 2006

I Am BaCk FrOm KL

Hehe... I already back for 4 days. Sorry, now only update my blog because of everyday work. Today only I off. ok, after I back from KL , my face become worse. But today ok d. Unfortunately, i lost my goggles and the chain for my leg when I was at sunway lagoon. So sad....... Ok, forget about sadness.....

The night we heading to genting, most of the people in the bus was very excited and plan for not to sleep in bus. But we couldn't make it at last. The time and day in genting, hahaha........ the people from kampung, now only i know that genting is like that. We need to take cabel car to get there and the journey is quite far.

1st, we go to take theme park ticket and play some games before we check in. ok, while in kl, I didn't mix with my good friend but a gang of friend which is guy and my lovely boyfriend. All together 10 people which means 9 guys and just 1 girl. I know that the people who do not know me will think bad about me but I won't care because we are friends. Sometimes, sir also mix with us. ok, 1st thing we play in genting is cyclone. I never scare until I get into the car. Wow, really make my heart pop out. But its fun. Its stimulate.

After that, we go to line up and waiting for our turn to play space shot. Wow, this game really make you feel extremely scare and also you can feel that you are flying in the sky. At 1st, the machine slowly carried us up till the top then after 10 seconds turn down in fast until half of that, then up a bit and down at last we able to touch the land. haha........... We are alive! We are alive! Really make our heart fall down. Specially my boyboy, before he get up, he is going to run off but I think because of me he stay. haha...... pity him because he has such a playful girl girl. Hehe........ After we finish the game, he said I will never play this again. But I know that I will still play until i feel no fear.

Hehe........

Then we play corkscrew. Wow, its like roller coaster. So big....... and also can up side down. I like to sit in front but when the car start moving, I start to scare and after that I don't ever dare to open my eyes to see. Because of that game, I have my 1st photo in genting. The photo for corkscrew cost RM 10 ler....... But its worth.........

You know the guys are crazy. Don't ever feel scare. But the volume of scream between the one who scare and also not scare is such a big different. The one who are not scare shout more loud than the one who scare. You will never see how crazy are they. haha.........

ok la, I got to stop at here. i need to do housework already. next time only continue la. next blog is talk about check in hotel. Something bad start to happen. ok la, bye......

0 comments: