Yoo........ HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!! ok, its belated...... My birthday was on 30th of September. Today is 3rd of October. Its past, but I was busy these few days ma, so now only blog. Hihi.......
I celebrate my birthday on both 29th and 30th of September. On 29th, I celebrated at my tuition there with my sir and all of my classmate. Its really great. I was really happy on that day. Now at here, I want to say thank you to all my friend who wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I was really happy to receive mail, wish and also messages from you all. I knew that you all will remember me. Thank you suet li, zhen ying, premeh, carmen, bee gaik, emily yeoh, anna, zhi yan, kelvin, teik loon, adrian.
Besides, I wanted to thank you my sir for lend me his time to celebrate with me, thank you to kai ping and jervis for helping me on that day. Thank you to you all for accompany me that day. I also want to thank Gan ( piggy), seng, raymond ( rape ), ghee, fu shen ( tortoise ), jim soon ( animal ) for finish my birthday cake. Haha!!! After my birthday celebration, we went to eat western food somemore. Haha!!!
On 30th of September, :( need to go school in the morning. So after I went back home, I had my lunch and bath then go to prangin mall to buy my skirt which I deposited it last time. Its really nice..... I love it..... While I was searching my skirt, my good friend called me ler......... Wah, I really happy about it. Long time didn't hear from you already. I was busy so he said call me again at night. After my birthday celebration, my friend and I went go another friend birthday celebration at Gurney Hotel. Some of my friend was drunk so need to take care of them then only can go back home. While I was waiting, haha, my good friend, Chee Eng call me again. We chat for 69 minutes ler...... I really happy about it. Hey, I miss you very much ler........haha!!!! Touching lo...... Really have a nice chat with you...... Anyway, wish you all the best in your exam. Take care! God bless.........
Last but not least, thank you my mom for gave birth to me. I love you, mother!
ok la, i think i'll stop here already. Need to rest. Hehe.....
Bye Bye.....
Watch Or Stream Eulogy Full Movie
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment